Monday, March 2, 2020

Calculating Pay

EQ - How do I calculate my net pay?
  1. Team Quiz
    1. List & Describe the 4 way most people get paid at work.
    2. Define Gross Pay
    3. Define Net Pay
    4. Use terminology to describe the mathematical differences between Gross and Net Pay
    5. Calculate: Christina worked 75 hours last week and she makes $12.50 per hour.  She gets paid weekly.  What is her gross pay?
  2. Unit Map Review
    1. What we've covered
    2. Today's Goals
      1. What are the different pay periods in which employees may be paid?
      2. How can I know how much my paycheck will be if I earn a salary?
      3. What are the manditory and voluntary deductions from gross pay?
      4. What taxes are withheld from my pay?
      5. Dollars per hour perspective
      6. Calculate Gross & Net Pay
  3. Quiz Next Class

No comments:

Post a Comment